SAVE A WILD KITTY
WILD KITTIES MISSION:
Our mission is to provide a safe, healthy and permanent garden sanctuary for feral and stray cats while educating our community.
- We serve more than 40,000 meals.
- We use 10,000+ pounds of litter,
- We provide 1000's of pounds of dry food and 1000's of cans of wet food.
The sanctuary is:
- a safe, healthy environment for cats where they receive nourishment, housing and medical care.
- indoor and outdoor separate areas for each colony.
- enclosed to provide protection from outside predators.
- birthing and nursing areas so a mother can deliver and raise her young in a secure and healthy home.
- allow visitors to commune with the cats in a garden setting where the visitor can meditate and enjoy the natural cat spirit.
- share knowledge and understanding of feral and stray cats.
- we provide community outreach and educational seminars for school children and adults of our area.
Wild Kitties needs your help
We are seeking financial support to continue to provide housing, medical care and food for our growing community of cats. There are so many feral cats throughout the country that are in need of a good, safe and healthy environment. With your help we can provide a home for many of these glorious creatures. Please help us lessen the number of good, loving animals who are euthanized each year.
We feed a multitude of kitties daily. 1000s served.
We provide Trap, Neuter/Spay and Release/relocate services.
All donations are very much appreciated. 100% of the donations go to the care and well being of our cats.
Food Is Great, Thank You!!!