WILD KITTIES MISSION:
Our mission is to provide a safe, healthy and permanent garden sanctuary for feral and stray cats while educating our community.
- We serve more than 20,000 meals.
- We use 10,000+ pounds of litter,
- We provide 1000's of pounds of dry food and 1000's of cans of wet food.
The sanctuary is:
- a safe, healthy environment for cats where they receive nourishment, housing and medical care.
- indoor and outdoor separate areas for each colony.
- enclosed to provide protection from outside predators.
- birthing and nursing areas so a mother can deliver and raise her young in a secure and healthy home.
- allow visitors to commune with the cats in a garden setting where the visitor can meditate and enjoy the natural cat spirit.
- share knowledge and understanding of feral and stray cats.
- we provide community outreach and educational seminars for school children and adults of our area.
Wild Kitties needs your help
We are seeking property and financial help to build our new sanctuary. There are so many feral cats throughout the country that are in need of a good, safe and healthy environment. With your help we can provide a home for many of these glorious creatures. Please help us lessen the number of good, loving animals who are euthanized each year.
We would like to find 5 + acres where we can build the facilities that would best serve our cats. If we find the right spot we would be able to house more cats safely.
We feed a multitude of kitties daily. 1000s served.
We provide Trap, Neuter/Spay and Release/relocate services.
All donations are very much appreciated. 100% of the donations go to the care and well being of our cats.
Food Is Great, Thank You!!!
We need your help
We are looking to build a new larger sanctuary to allow us to take in more abandoned, stray and feral cats.
We provide a permanent home, medical care, shelter, love, care and sustenance, for older, harder to adopt cats as well as pregnant females, new mothers and kittens.
There is a high demand for our services.
The new sanctuary will allow us to take on many more cats, while providing a safe, healthy environment for them.
The sanctuary will have walking gardens so our guests can enjoy time with the cats. Come relax, meditate and bask in the love of these affectionate animals.
We would like to relocate to Southern Oregon and would consider property donations as well as other forms of help and support to our cause.
Thank you for all your help.
We have an on-going Crowdrise page for fundraising.